As the “Gateway to Glacier National Park”, the Columbia Falls community and the surrounding small towns are very desirable locations to raise a family in a small town atmosphere with an excellent opportunity for business investment. Columbia Falls is a quiet community with a long history of stability and a source of many quality jobs. The community offers a wholesome lifestyle filled with genuine people and excellent schools.
- Meadow Lake Resort – Montana’s premiere Golf and Ski Resort.
- The Huckleberry Patch – One of Montana’s most unique restaurants & gift shop.
- Snappy’s Sport Senter – Find just about any sports equipment at this great local outfitter.
- Whitefish Mountain Resort – One of the largest ski resorts in the US and Canada.
- Big Sky Waterpark – Waterpark and many other attractions.
- Buffalo Hill Golf Course – Buffalo Hill course is consistently on Golf Digest’s top courses and places to play. This is truly a “must play” course.
- Amazing Fun Center – A fun, life sized maze for the whole family.
- Glacier Raft Company – Family whitewater and fly fishing adventures on Montana’s Flathead Rivers.
- Outfitters Supply – Good leather, quality craftsmanship and product practicality.
- Village Green Golf Course – The Flathead Valley’s Best Golf Value.