The community celebration began in 1956 to mark the prosperity brought about by industrial expansion, which included the railroad, lumber business, and the Anaconda Aluminum Company.
Freedom Bank is honored to be a part of Columbia Falls’ growth over the past 16 years. Just like many of our customers, Freedom Bank is a small local business. To participate in this community and to be able to support and watch it grow has been inspiring.
Look for Freedom Bank in the parade down Nucleus Avenue on Saturday, July 24th at 12:00 pm. After the parade, roughly at 1:30 pm, Freedom Bank sponsors a Wild Horse Drive down Highway 2 from Columbia Heights to the Blue Moon. We are also a main sponsor of the Open Rodeo at the Blue Moon Arena, a team and prize sponsor for the 3 on 3 basketball tournament, and a sponsor of the Columbia Falls Community Market at the Coop.
Heritage Days is an adventure and celebration for the whole family. Take a look at the complete schedule below or visit the official website here: http://cfallsheritagedays.com/index.html
Wednesday – July 21, 2021
- 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – 12th Annual Car Show at Marantette Park.
Thursday – July 22, 2021
- 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. – Columbia Falls Community Market at the Coop
- FREE Open Swimming at Pinewood Park Pool.
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. Adults and kids to 12 years old
- 8:15 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Adults and kids 13+ years old
Friday – July 23, 2021
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Wildcat/kat Athletic Endowment
- 5:30 p.m. – Wildcat/kat Athletic Endowment Auction and BBQ
Marantette Park in Columbia Falls.
- 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. BBQ and Social Hour. $5.00 per plate
- 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Raffles
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Live Auction
- 8:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Beer Garden
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Lion’s Club Concert at Marantette Park.
- 7:00 p.m. – Open Rodeo at the Blue Moon Arena northeast corner of Hwy. 2 and 40, just behind the Blue Moon Bar & Grille
Saturday – July 24, 2021
- 7:00 a.m. – Firemen’s Breakfast at Don Anderson Fire Hall, 624 1st Ave. West.
- 8:00 a.m. – Boogie-to-the-Bank 5k & 10k Run. North Fork to Discovery Square . Contact Ashley Campbell at 406-751-4758 for more information.
- 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Arts, Crafts, Food Vendors and activities for the kids at Marantette Park.
- 10:00 a.m. – Class Reunions meet to participate in parade. (See your Class contact person for more info.)
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – North Valley Senior Center Fund Raiser Luncheon.
(salads, sandwiches, pies and beverages)
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. enjoy the North Valley High Steppers line dancing demonstration
For more information call the Center at 406-892-4087. The Center is located at 205 Nucleus Avenue.
- 12:00 p.m. – Main Parade on Nucleus Avenue (Railroad Street to 7th Street West). Parade participants will stage along Railroad Street at the north end of Nucleus Ave. at 11:00 a.m.
- 1:30 p.m. – Freedom Bank’s Wild Horse Drive on Hwy. 2 from Columbia Heights to the Blue Moon.
- 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. – CFHS Class of 1981 40th Reunion – at Eagles 4081 Columbia Falls
- 7:00 p.m. – Open Rodeo at the Blue Moon Arena northeast corner of Hwy. 2 and 40, just behind the Blue Moon Grille
Sunday – July 25, 2021
- 7:00 a.m. – 20th Annual WAEA Wildcat/kat Athletic Endowment Golf Scramble – Meadow Lake Golf Course – Columbia Falls, Mont.
Pre-registration and payment is highly encouraged due to limited teams.
- Format: 4 person scramble – all skill levels invited
- Start: 8:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
- Rules: USGA rules govern play
- Tees: Men play the WHITE tees, Women play the RED tees
- Field: Number of teams are limited to 36 with a max. of 4 players per team
- Handicaps: Callaway System
- Cost: $100.00 per player for 18 holes of golf, lunch and hole prizes. Register by July 14, 2021 with the Meadow Lake Pro Shop (406)892-2111