HERITAGE DAYS 2018
“Then & Now”
Wednesday – July 25, 2018
- 5:00 p. m. – 9:00 p. m. – 9th Annual Car Show at Marantette Park
- 4:00 p. m. – 7:00 p. m. – The American Legion Freedom Post 72 will be preparing food for the Car Show. A nominal fee/donation will be requested to cover costs of the food.
- 7:00 p. m. – plaque to be presented at the Veterans Memorial Wall.
Thursday – July 26, 2018
- 11:30 a. m. – 5:00 p. m. – Class of the 1950’s Alumni Gathering – Teakettle Room at the N.V. Physical Therapy Center – 235 Nucleus Ave.
- 5:00 p. m. – 8:00 p. m. – Community Market at O’Briens Liquor Store*
- FREE Open Swimming at Pinewood Park Pool
6:30 p. m. – 7:45 p. m. Adults and kids to 10 years old
8:45 p. m. – 10:00 p. m. Adults and kids 11+ years old
- 7:00 p. m. – Lion’s Club Concert at Marantette Park
Friday – July 27, 2018
Wildcat/kat Athletic Endowment Auction and BBQ *
The Coop – 830 1st Ave. West – west of Glacier Bank in Columbia Falls.
- 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. BBQ and Social Hour. $10.00 per plate
- 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Silent Auction
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Live Auction
- 8:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Social/Cash Bar and Dancing w/Music on The MoveHelp us reach our “MILLION DOLLAR MISSION” to assist with the financial support of CFHS athletics.
- 7:00 p. m. – Open Rodeo at the Blue Moon Arena northeast corner of Hwy. 2 and 40, just behind the Blue Moon Bar & Grille
Saturday – July 29, 2017
- 7:00 a. m. – Firemen’s Breakfast at Don Anderson Fire Hall, 624 1st Ave. West
- 7:30 a. m. check in at Berube Physical Therapy for the Heritage Days 3 on 3 basketball tournament.
Teams will consist of boys and girls, grades 5-6, grades 7-8 and grades 9-12 and Men’s Open Registration forms may be picked up at the Columbia Falls Chamber Office, Berube Physical Therapy, and Whitefish Credit Union. Completed forms must be turned in by July 23rd to any of the above locations. Contact Laura Gadwa at 892-2072 with any questions. Cost per team is $80.
- 8:00 a. m. – Boogie-to-the-Bank 5k & 10k Run. North Fork to Discovery Square. Contact Ashley Campbell at 406-751-4758 for more information.
- 9:00 a. m. – JIM’S Rat Race – by Glacier Bank and JIM. (the race will start after the last runner is finished with Boogie) Open to children ages 4-13. Its a short race from Whitefish Credit Union down to the Boogie to the Bank finish line. Contact Ashley Campbell at 406-751-4758 for more information.
- 9:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m. – Arts, Crafts, and Food Vendors by Whitefish Credit Union.
- 10:00 a. m. to 3:00 p. m. – North Valley Senior Center Fund Raiser Luncheon (salads, sandwiches, pies and beverages )From 11:00 to 12:00 enjoy the North Valley High Steppers line dancing entertainment. For more information call the Center at 406-892-4087. The Center is located at 205 Nucleus Avenue.
- 12:00 p. m. – Main Parade on Nucleus Avenue (Railroad Street to 7th Street West). Parade participants will stage along Railroad Street at the north end of Nucleus Ave. at 11:00 a.m.
- 1:00 p. m. to 5:00 p. m. – Family Playland in the Glacier Bank parking lot.
- 1:30 p. m. – Freedom Bank’s Wild Horse Drive on Hwy. 2 from Columbia Heights to the Blue Moon. *
- 7:00 p. m. – Open Rodeo at the Blue Moon Arena northeast corner of Hwy. 2 and 40, just behind the Blue Moon Grille
- 7:00 p. m. to 9:45 p. m. – Falls Fest Fundraiser by the Rotary Club, with music by “Jacque Jolene & The Last Chance Band” at Marantette Park.
Sunday – July 30, 2017
- 9:00 a. m. – 18th Annual WAEA Wildc/kat Athletic Endowment Golf Scramble
Glacier View Golf Course – West Glacier, MT
Format: 6 person scramble – all skill levels invited
Start: 9:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
- 10:00 a. m. to 1:00 p.m. – Worship Service at Marantette Park – The focus will be “One Church” – unity inside of Christ. Non-denominational and not affiliated with any particular group, church or organization. Everyone in the community is invited.